Monday 19 March 2018

Fusiliers finished

Today I was "Working From Home" for various reasons. Note the inverted commas. So I managed to finish my British Fusilier battalion, once again an eBay win which came painted and I have restricted myself to basic retouching, gloss varnishing and flocking the bases.


While waiting for successive coats of paint to dry I like to pick up my old guitar and strum a few chords ( BTW my guitar playing is even worse than my painting! ) , 100 house points for anyone who recognises what I was attempting to play ( NB the number of times a chord is written down here doesn't necessarily reflect the number of times it is played ) .


4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a alliterative blog title is there David!
    Congratulations on another cracking battalion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, Alliteration Always Attracts Attention!

      Cheers

      Dave

      Delete
  2. It has to be Smoke upon the Water because it always is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, neither is it Stairway to Heaven, the other song which gets murdered by bedroom strummers like myself!
      Right decade though....

      Delete