Sunday 18 February 2018

Highland Hankering and Longing for Lights

Thanks to a generous swap with Tony S I now have enough command figures for my highland battalion. Just need 8 more rank and file figures to get up to strength. The existing ORs are DK highlanders at high porte,


If anyone has any of these to spare please get in contact. I guess HH advancing figures would mix well with these and give a little variation.

I'm also close to getting enough figures for a British Light battalion, need 10 more of these, including command figures. The ones I have don't have the HH model number on the base so may be copies, but if so they are good ones.


I'm gradually identifying what I have available for swaps, let me know what you need. Currently have about 10 RHA crew (not all HH, some possibly Alberken/early Minifigs) , some Scots Greys, French Line lancers, French Dragoons, and a couple of French Cuirassiers and Carabiniers.If you are interested I can send photos.

Cheers

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I have many thousands of Hinton Hunt figures I purchased in the 70's from Marcus Hinton, and now I find the urge to complete some more units, I cannot find what I desire. If you find a supplier, would love to know who they are?
    email dunkinbush@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete